Friday, November 23, 2007

Give until it all runs out

You may not always end up where your heading,
but you'll always end up where you're supposed to be.



YESTERDAY!
Woke up early in the morning to collect Sissie's uniform.
She dragged Bryan & me down can! Ha ha, what an arseeee :D
Collected it. The tee was darn stinky I tell you. Its yellow in colour.

Lunched over @ Mos Burger. Ha ha, we're their first customer!




Mmmm yum yum!


I LOVE MY SISTER.


I LOVE MY BROTHER.

The virtual thinggy thats on the floor. Great attraction!
For kids, that is. Ha ha. It attracted my sissie & me :D




(:

Went for Guides in the afternoon. Nothing much really.
Talked to Dinahhhh, whee. Frigging long since we last did that.
I was feeling darn sleepy & drowsy. Homed at 5 plus. Yayness.

Accompanied Bestfriend till 1 plus (am). Accompanied as in, text messaged :D
At least I got to talk to him before he boarded the plane. Hah.
Bestfriend's gonna be back on the 30th! Wonder whats he doing now.
Boy, sometimes it makes you think doesnt it ?
:D :D

TODAY! Met up with Ade & Yl at JEC. Job hunting again.
Ha ha. Went to JP first. K, my first shop interview sucked!
At Yellow.

Me: Hi, do you have any part time jobs?
Shop O.: Yes. How old are you?
Me: 16
Shop O.: Okay, firstly its $3 an hour. If you're good, add $1.
Shop O.: *Crap about how hard its going to be*
Me: *Nods head stupidly*

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shop O.: *Take out a blue tee shirt*
Shop O.: Okay, now tell me how you would sell this.
Me: Erm, the quality is very good, yada yada.

.
.
.
.

Shop O.: Can you take up the challenge? Wanna rethink?
Me: *Stunned* Okay.

Wtfffffffff! She's so omgzxzxzxzx. So freakishly, UGH!
"Can you take up the challenge?"
Thats what she says after every sentence. I dont wanna work at Yellow!
D: D:

Went to West Mall after that. Got 1 shop, like its time!
How typical. The owner asks for your number & said they'll call.
But the fact is, they wanna shoo you away. Ha ha, how typical.


HELLO. At OCK :D


(:

Said bye & all to Ade & Yl. Went to IMM alone to run some errands.
Bought what Jumi wants. Then I went to find Sissieeeee!
Its her first day at work at Mr Mango :D Hawhaw, she was so embarrassed!


HAHA. She was kiapping jellies for a customer.


Oh, she got these for me. I paid for it, of cos :D

10am to 10pm. Effing long hours yo. Hard on her manz. Ha ha.
& I've still got to go pick her up after her work. She's afraidddddd!
:D K, another guides event tomorrow. Omg, Im so dreading it.
Goodbye all. P, I miss you so!


"When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life."

No comments: